Wednesday, August 29, 2018

City Night

Focused, excited and utterly exhausted.  This first week of school is attempting to kick my ass, but I am keeping up.

In the other moments of today I have been walking a lot.

In a humorous moment this evening, I was waiting to meet up with a friend on a bench outside one of those fancy date-y ice cream places. I sat on one end of the bench reading by the light of the streetlamp. A few minutes later, a man and a woman very obviously on a date sat down on the other end of the bench.

As they giggled and kissed and discussed their ice cream flavors on one end of the bench, I sat reading an article on how stigma impacts the self esteem of people with mental health issues on the other.

I have a feeling this is going to sum up my life for a while.

When has it not?




Be well; be loved,


k.

I can't bring myself to delete the videos of me and her cat having conversations in her bed when she wasn't at home. They are so adorable. That cat fucking loves me.

(image: Shibuya via m-i-s-o tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment