Monday, December 3, 2018

The Reason You Ask Me To Get a Tall Glass of Water For You in the Middle of the Night

Here's what is true:

Reading while moving helps you retain the information better. So I read while exercising.

Also true:

When I work out a lot, my sex drive goes through the fucking roof.

True as well:

I spent so many hours dancing to Young M.A's song that came out this past Friday. It is SO FUCKING GOOD.  Yeah, yeah, I know that there are some parts to it that are that whole masc presenting person potentially being ugh to femmes, but here's the deal:

I will always want to hear a song where someone that goes by 'she' is talking about pussy than anything fucking ever.   Also, the line about Plan B is fucking hilarious and amazing and true and why I am so fucking glad I am queer AF.

The video was just released today.  Watch it. Listen to it. Dance to it. It is so, so good to dance to. 



This week is going to try and drown me with everything I have to do.

But I feel like I'm winning.



Let's go.



k.
(image: Milla Jovovich via androappreciation tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment