Monday, December 3, 2018

Bring Me My Love, But Mx. Schadenfreude I am Not.


Astrology wise: Today, for everyone/all signs, was supposed to be a day of annoyances.

The goal was to keep yourself in check enough to not go off on people or to let your mind get away from you with stories of cruel intentions.

Tell me: How did you fare today?

(pause)


My day was just as it was called for my particular sign: That I would be annoyed by quite a bit but direct all of it into getting things done.

One paper down. Just like that.

Then I came home to flowers and chocolate on my doorstep, which sounds more scandalous than it is.  It was a sweet gesture of thoughtfulness, and I physically felt my heart get warm.
 
In other news:

1) I am reading an extracurricular book at present that I am learning a lot from.  I will post about it once I'm done, although it may be a while. I'm currently using it as a reward for getting my school readings done.

2) For class I'm currently reading essays on depression in the context of disability and the "right to die".  The information is both necessary and complex. I'm thinking about the professor's choice to keep it until the last days of class.

and

3) (on a vastly different note): Three glorious and extra days for an assignment have appeared out of thin air.

Thank you, thank you and thank you to whatever weird aspect of the universe slid that one into my lip gloss tube. It is appreciated and will be enjoyed.



Be well; be loved,

k.

In the meantime:  Hot Fuck No Love (featuring Cakes da Killa)
(image: PJ Harvy Man-Size)

No comments:

Post a Comment