Sunday, July 1, 2018

Six


Today and tonight has been a good one.  The weather excites me. It is something about the wind that happens at night, the color of the sky, and the proximity I have been as of late to the water. It's this time of year that I feel like walking for miles at night. Anywhere and everywhere. And if I pass a 7-Eleven with its weird over-illumination- even better. So much home in the sight.

For tonight, here is a list of six things I'm grateful for:


That I wanted to build with someone: That almost never happens, and I'm really into having felt that.
That I have brilliant minds to collaborate with on writing.
That I have a place to live.
That I have fam that make me think and laugh and who keep me loved in all of the right and collaborative ways that change us all for the better.
That I have food.
That I had conversations with a friend of mine who also went to one of the rallies and her takeaways and perspectives, passed on to me, have influenced my thinking about what it means to love and support your neighbors and the people around you.

 

Be well; be loved,

k.

Morning tarot card drawn over coffee and lavender lemon pound cake: The High Priestess. Of course it was with all of this dream communication and intuition that's been happening. Everything guided into its right place, indeed. In time.
(image by Dorota Górecka via uccellinoazzurro tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment