Friday, July 27, 2018

Patience and Taste

Tonight will be incredible.

I'm really excited that good friends of Casey's are in town and that Eugene will assist me in entertaining them.  It's ridiculous how good he is at it. Seamless.

My outfit is both fabulous and insane. (Serving murder trash realness).  I'm currently listening to Wig In a Box, of course, because it is 100% how I arrive at femme.   Joey, Damon, Leilani, Melanie, Xavi and possibly Meri will all be there tonight.  I'm really excited that people are humoring me to come out to support this ordeal. If there's one thing I can do, it's get people excited to meet other good people.

The past two days have been 4am work wake up calls and not enough time for anything. It will be nice to finally just unwind and smile and have fun.

In the meantime, here is a one character play. I credit both Casey and I on this one.

(Curtain opens.)

(We see THE BUTCHER pacing back and forth, then reaches for a cell phone and starts to type on its screen)

THE BUTCHER (aloud to self while typing):  Change of plans. I have recently become a tightrope walker and will be performing for the next  few weeks 24 hours a day.  I was only supposed to be the understudy tightrope walker but the regular person has shingles.

(THE BUTCHER continues to pace, but nods head to self, decidedly.)

(Curtain closes.)





be well; be loved,

k.

(credit goes to Casey for some of the lines of this play. The funnier ones.)
(image Serge Lutens via exercicedestyle tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment