Thursday, January 21, 2016

Verses

It's that feeling when your throat tightens.  Something between fear and the inhale that happens before a guttural scream.  

That's an accurate description of where I have been existing on quite a few levels.

Not exactly ideal, but also not the worst situations I have found myself in before.

The quicksand and rocking horses that have been underneath each step I have taken for the past four, roughly five months are finally starting to solidify.  

To become sturdy. Motionless.  

But there is that movement that continues in the pit of your stomach while  you watch the storm clouds dissipate. 

Now it is an exercise in learning to walk on solid ground, again. 

Puke this infected heart out my mouth and let's start anew. 

See you then/there.


k.

(photo credit: Jordan DeLawder via untrust you tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment