Monday, January 11, 2016

Turn Up the Lights In Here, Baby. Extra Bright, I Want Y'all to See This.


This year is refining what I already know:

Be yourself.

I will be, and am.

I'm a trashy queen.

Something between a gentleman dandy and a mean girl, but with a serious bend to diy all hir outfits.

I have no qualms about reading people.

The only rules are that it needs to be quick, smart, and entirely true.

No abuse and no bullshit will be tolerated this year.

If you need inspiration/motivation, go to T.S. Madison. Be Yourself, Bitch.

If you need a video explaining how one's reality is defined by oneself. This is My Hair


All of this to say to the people I care most about in both the proverbial and the literal way:


Your makeup is terrible,

but I love you anyway.




k.

(image source: this blog is garbage tumblr)
(title: from All of the Lights, K. West)

No comments:

Post a Comment