Sunday, November 25, 2018

Pussy Control, or, Things I Have Learned Twofold Since the Fall Started and Winter Approaches


Do not sneak crush me. Meaning: Do not put a little "platonic friend" costume on and then try and come up with reasons that you need to stay the night at my house and send me poetry. Be up front with what you are after. And when I say no thank you, don't start some prolonged death scene. I don't respect it and will more than likely remove you from my life as one would remove a drunk from a bar.

Meditation fucking rules. Meaning: Today is day 181 of meditation. The shit changes you. Period. I see things more clearly and do not fuck around.

Art influences art. Meaning: If you are stuck in one realm of life (writing, painting, fucking, doing homework, etc) then just switch to one of the other realms for a few enjoyable hours. It will cause the stuck piece to become unstuck.

Keep it classy. Meaning: Even if you could "win" (an argument, a moment, a competition, a court case), do not  step outside of your integrity. If you stay within it, you will end up winning in more ways than you can count and in all of the ways that matter.


That's all for now. I'm back to cuddling with my ever-sexy primary partner of grad school.



be well; be loved,

k.


(image is from Hood By Air's Spring 2015 show/ by Lea Colombo)

No comments:

Post a Comment