Monday, June 18, 2018

The Gleam of a Thousand Stethoscopes Underneath the Moon

I came home to a birthday present from a friend here that was bought from a childhood friend of mine back home in Detroit. It was so thoughtful for him to connect with her in that way. I feel very loved. (I'm also completely sugar high at this point in getting through the gift.)

There's so much to savor from the past few days. It will take me a while to be able to digest and formulate.

For now:

1. Yes, I will admit that I loved my outfit at the Daddy's Social Club event that that Scotty put on. The name makes me laugh and is the perfect name for an event in the middle of the Midwest.

2. Good things and magic are moving.

3. We can have our desires and goals and dreams. We just can't be attached to how, exactly, we get there. Be open to what leads you when almost every part of your body tingles with what is right.

4. I am reeling at the love that is in my life, and I am grateful in a way I may never be able to adequately express.

and

5. So much love to everyone out there. Sometimes the people who hurt are the ones who are hurting the most.



Be well; be loved; 

k.

(Image: Chiharu Okunugi by Mote Sinabel Aoki for Harper’s Bazaar Japan Oct 2015 via genetic-freak tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment