Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Stone Cold Bitch Isn't Blushing

Yesterday was weird.

In the span of 1.5 minutes while waiting for a friend, I had a yelling man run up to me and ask me to hold his headphones because he was going to kick this other man's ass.  I just said "No." He walked off yelling and then another man came up to me and said "Hey I don't want to bother you or anything, I just want to say hello." To which I said "Hi."

(Casey, hilariously, was like what kind of fighter doesn't fight with his headphones on? It's way better with a soundtrack. lol)

Today is weird too.

Also, I'm over-relating to this video that the ever fabulous Theodora/Teddy Quinlivan posted specifically, and currently, the hilarious endpoint.


furious with how...


Be well, be loved, stop oscillating and do the work,

k.
(title: Quote from the ever fabulous Theodora Quinlivan)
(image: Stefanie Moshammer via www dot museumsportal-berlin dot de)

No comments:

Post a Comment