Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tell Me Again About How You Scrub Your Dirty Pans


My responses don't tend to match the actual answers people are looking for.  When someone asks me what I have done for fun lately, my mind immediately goes to something horribly amazing, but know that it is completely out of the question to answer with.  Also: What kind of question is that, anyway?

So then my mind shifts to the bottom that loves to be ignored who gave me head underneath the blanket while, on top of the blanket, my books bounced and I studied language until I came. 

But I know that's not what they are looking for.

To me, this seems pretty mid-grade and acceptable. 

But I know that they are looking for something more regular-guy-lady-in-pants-suit, and I'm just not sure what to say.

I rack my brain for something acceptable, but not boring. "How do vanilla people banter with each other?!",  I demand of myself, wondering if I should have gone to see a movie, recently. 

I roll my shoulders back and announce that I finally finishing watching Breaking Bad.

They look disappointed. Like that is *so* 2013.

Touché, my Straight Lady Acquaintance who somehow manages to always smell slightly of some, unnameable fruit:

Let me watch you fuck your boyfriend.


k.

(image: The Bashful One, Jackelizabeth via The Shiny Squirrel Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment