Saturday, January 3, 2015

Lipstick and Razor Burn

Last night I dreamt that Sharon Needles and I were partners.

Holy fucking hotness.

2015 came in with a bang

then another

then another

then another.

Sometimes there are those moments that make you absolutely reset everything.

Usually, it is when you your body is turned inside out in a way you didn't even know existed.

All of my love and craving to anyone and everyone who does not give a fuck about gender limitations.  May I fall into a pile of boys in make up, glossed femmes in incredible leg wear, angelic faced lads with sharp parts in their hair and cocks in their book bags, and queens of all sorts to have their way, or to wait on me.

Here's to 2015 and all of the bangs involved.

Destroy, indeed.



-k.

(image: Sharon Needles / Out Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment