Thursday, January 3, 2019

Learn Your Musicals, Faggot

My current mood is, somehow, both Sandy's pants and general message (emphasis on 1:15-1:19 delivery of statement) while simultaneously Danny's eyeliner and glorious topping-from-the-bottom in this iconic number. 

(Special shout out to heels-while-on-the-Shake-Shack and how they go down the stairs around 3:20.)

I can dance both parts. Practice, because an entire reenactment of this scene will need to ensue. 

be well; be loved,

k.

P.S. Grateful and loving how much dancing has been going on as of late. Here's to the reminder of how fabulous it is to dance with people who actually know how to dance. Also, lesson learned: I will keep a dance playlist with me at all times. Sorry, folks. I love a good Madonna song just like the nice guy, but it isn't a stand in for a seamless thread of fucking incredible dance songs.

P.S.S. Whole hearted shout out to the twins who taught me everything I know about this musical over and over again in their living room when I was a kid.

(image: Sara Imloul, Le Cirque noir, Sans titre #7, 2010 via yvonneconstance tumblr)

 .


No comments:

Post a Comment