Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Art of Auto-Asphyxiation


Pt 1: A List of What is True

1) Dancing until I almost throw up is therapeutic.

2) My friends save my life with who they are and how they love.

3) There are some things in life you will never get over.

4) I can be in love with someone and the only thing allowed to say so is my eyes, and theirs in return.

5) I am in my favorite place of creating as of late. It is somewhere between insanity and movement.

6) There is a release in being able to lose everything.  The things that come to the surface are more incredible than anything you thought you had lost.



Pt 2: Diary of the Untraceable

We hang out all of the time, but don't look into each other's eyes.

The other day, I looked. And smiled. It may have been too much. We both quickly turned to look out ahead of us as we walked.





Upon the razor we dance,

k.

(image: via sadviolences tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment