Monday, February 15, 2016

This Beautiful Mess

Today has been one of too many vitamins and energy.  It has been one of too many friendly dogs, too much caffeine, and too many vivid memories I am, currently, trying to forget.

This past weekend was the distraction that I needed.  Something middle of the road.  Unnecessary. Undamaging. Unphysical.

I received one of the most beautiful gifts I may have ever received this week, although I am still counting the days to actually- literally- receive it. 

Nothing makes me miss that which I do not want to miss more than sitting across from someone I do not know who, perhaps, wants to know me.

If you get a chance, listen to Nils Frahm's most recent album, Nonkeen, that just came out on the 5th.  Specifically, listen to the song This Beautiful Mess, which is where the title from this blog entry comes from.


Until soon,

k.

(image from roserum tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment