Sunday, August 30, 2020

Thirst of the Wedding March



I've given myself a 72 hour cap on being the insufferable person who bounces ideas about their thesis off of the majority of people in their life.  Luckily, just shy of the 72 mark, it has been not only decided and solidified - but it has ignited everything in the best of ways.  I look forward to researching and writing it. I can't wait.

I now have three months and two weeks in which to do it.

I'm still chomping at the bit and

as excited as the night before any big event

that keeps you awake at night. 

Thank you to all of those whose ears and eyes I have bent to the ground in discussion. 

In the meantime, I've been picking out lip colors based on documentaries about Jodi Arias
and the only explanation I can offer is that

I

am going


to kill this shit.



Let's go. 


k.

(image: Martina Matencio)

No comments:

Post a Comment