Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflections Upon Reflections

A note:

You aren't rummaging through my underwear drawer.

Nor are you reading my diary.

You should know that the words, here, are fiction and non-fiction and magical realism and everything that exists in the in between.

I'm not concerned if you get your feelings hurt, if you are offended, if you become insecure or if something that I have written makes you nervous.

On all fronts:

This arena, in its intention, isn't for you.

It is for me.

If you are looking for secrets and clues, let me be the first to tell you that this is a waylay.

It can also be a trap.

And, yes, as with every designed trap, there is information about its maker.

But be careful of what you choose to see, here.

It is largely

only a mirror

for you

to see yourself.




be well; be loved,

k.

(image: Guinevere Van Seenus by Erik Madigan Heck for Creem Magazine, 2014 via edithshead tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment