Sunday, April 24, 2016

Hallowed By Thy Name: The Evoked Thirst at the Mention of a Book Gutter


The rain came this morning.

I am currently hiding out in an empty room that, although lined with copious amounts of windows, is dimly lit due to the weather outside.

I've been reading a book that, at root, has to do with magic and quantum physics. The intersection of science and the occult and life and impact. Information about engineers and scientists and philosophers and inventors and electrical geniuses (or genii, if you really want to use that word) who all say similar things about the fields that connect us all and our ability to impact and/or read them. It's fascinating stuff and, without question, it is exactly what I need to be reading at present.

I'm keeping up with my readings for class. This additional reading just offers me the type of necessary dessert to maintain my quickened pace of excitement for life at this moment.



Be well; be loved,

k.

(image: Paul Huf: Zadkine’s Garden, Paris 1947 via belazela tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment