Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Divinity of Numbers

Holy amazing sleeps of the world.

I recently awoke from one of the deepest, most needed sleeps I can recall in the past few years.

For the past 3 weeks, I haven't been sleeping.  There have been 3 different situations causing stress these 3 weeks.  Although I've been trying to figure out how to contain them, it's taken me quite a long time.  Not surprisingly, it was Friday the 13th in which I managed to contain all 3 of them at the same time and, in doing so, as a reward, was given the sweetest sleep ever.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

At least 3 times are in order.

Last night before my descend into the land of dreams, I had a conversation with a beloved New Yorker-via-Detroit for just shy of 3 hours (2 hours 39 minutes).

Oh, it was what I needed.

Today will offer me more "home" in the form of visitors coming in from out of town to enjoy this rainy day.

All of the aspects of things that have been strangely skewed in the past 3 weeks are coming back into focus.

Clarity.

For my own sanity, I say:

THANK YOU to all of the people in my life who communicate. Who offer apologies.  Who accept apologies.  Who hug. Who love. Who are strong when someone they love is weak. Who are weak and let someone else be strong.  Who are complex and fucking beautiful beings.

The whole 9.


May these numbers never stop haunting me.  I know their curses as much as their magic.


Be well; be loved; be enjoying a slow Saturday morning with those you love.


k.

(image: Maison Martin Margiela Spring, 1995 via neveriaa tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment