Sunday, January 31, 2016

I Want You All To Myself

Tonight was incredible, and ended up in a Sorprano's type bar with two beautiful boys and me sitting in between them talking academia and library specializations. All of this after almost an hour and a half of Godspeed! You Black Emperor, live.  Films of beautiful wires and buildings and water and trees.

But let's cut real life, and get to the story for tonight.

****

I want you all to myself.

It's what I couldn't bring myself to tell you.

I want your hands and your fingers to be mine, and mine alone.

I want our kisses to be only ours.  The way you kiss is so perfect for me. I don't want it to go away.

That I want your eyes (those eyes), your neck, your knees as you kneel on the wood floor of yours to be mine, and mine alone.

That I want your sadness to be placed in my hands, so that I can salve it, or, at least, walk with you through it.

I want your desire whispered into my ear, again.

I want you to hold me while we sleep.

I know you want that, too.

(pause)

I met someone with your name tonight.

We instantly liked each other, again.

I left to go be with my friends.



k.




No comments:

Post a Comment